Eastside Tree Works has always placed a high priority on continuing education for our employees. It’s a great way to guarantee our customers are receiving the highest quality tree care using industry approved methods and procedures.
Tree Industry Training
We have many ISA Certified Arborists on staff but training doesn’t stop there. Continuing education is necessary as an arborist needs to recertify every 3 years. Plus, many go on to acquire their Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ), which needs to be recertified every 5 years.
Line Clearance Certified
Many of our employees have completed other areas of tree-related specialty education. For example, being Line Clearance Certified enables employees to safely work within the 10’ safety zone around energized lines.
This protects themselves along with fellow employees and customers while doing tight quarter tree removals near power lines. It also satisfies OSHA’s electrical safety training requirement. Certification lasts for 1 year so ongoing education is needed to keep it current.
We’re proud to offer crane tree removals because not all tree companies in the Seattle-Eastside-North Bend area offer that service. Since we have our own crane and perform many crane removals, we want our employees to be trained in safe and proper methods of operation.
To that end, we have 3 employees who attended and completed Crane Safety Climber School on the east coast. It included hands-on training and real-world experience with rigging and cutting techniques used in crane and knuckleboom removals.
Master Gardener, SRT and more
Jordan, our Master Gardener, received his educational training from Washington State University. The WSU Master Gardener program includes horticulture and environmental stewardship practices to help conserve and enhance our natural resources.
David is our Single Rope Technique (or Spurless Climbing) expert and Jedd is a felling expert. As with the rest of our employees, they have a passion for what they do and that propels them to take specialty classes to do their jobs even better.
It’s this kind of dedication that makes Eastside Tree Works stand out from other companies. Meet our staff who continue to further their knowledge to provide Seattle and Eastside homes and businesses with the absolute best in tree care.
- Ron Paquette-Certified Arborist #PN-5728A with TRAQ
- Jeff Ingmire-Certified Arborist #PN-7640A with TRAQ
- Jeff Warrick- Certified Arborist #PN-8788A with TRAQ
- Jacob Rogers- Certified Arborist #PN-8387A with TRAQ, Line Clearance Certified & Crane Specialist
- Jordan Blonski-Certified Arborist #PN-8610A with TRAQ, Line Clearance Certified & Master Gardener
- Kent Rankin-Line Clearance Certified
- Scott Goodrich-Line Clearance Certified & Crane Specialist
- Jedd Walters- Certified Arborist #PN-8884A & Felling Expert
- Brian Tremlin-Crane Specialist
- David Gans- Line Clearance Certified & Single Rope Technique (Spurless Climbing) Expert
- Dan Warrick-Certified Arborist #PN-8993A
Our staff of tree professionals look forward to helping you with all your tree care needs. Contact us for your no obligation free estimate.