Sammamish Washington tree removal
Locally owned and family operated, Eastside Tree Works provides residential and commercial service to Sammamish by crews experienced in handling tree-related problems.
Sammamish Tree Services
- Tree removal
- Fine pruning
- Windsail reductions
- Crown thinning/reduction
- Deadwood removal
- Thinning for light
- Stump grinding
- Brush clearing
- Tree assessment
- Hazard tree evaluations
- Certified arborists
- 24-hour emergency response
Tree removal in Sammamish
The City of Sammamish requires a permit to remove any deciduous tree over 12 inches in diameter measured 54 inches from the ground or any coniferous tree over 8 inches in diameter measured 54 inches from the ground.
No permit is needed if your trees are smaller than the guidelines listed (unless located in a critical area) or it’s a emergency removal to prevent impending danger or hazard to persons or property.
Removal application requirements
- If removing 3 trees or less, there’s no fee though you still need to complete the permit.
- If removing 4 trees or more, a flat rate of $58 is due with the completed permit.
- 2 copies of a scaled site plan detailing location, species and size of trees to be removed and reason for removal.
- The City may require an arborist report with application if removing trees within critical areas or native growth protection areas.
Questions about removal?
A critical area is defined as wetlands, protected slope area, stream corridors, geologic hazard area prone to erosion or an area with a Native Growth Protective Easement (NGPE).
If you have questions regarding tree removal, you may call the City at 425-295-0500. Completed permits and fees need to be turned into City Hall to the Permit Center staff between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.