Seattle Tree Removal
Whether a tree needs to be removed because it’s a hazard, causing an obstruction or for aesthetic reasons; Eastside Tree Works has the equipment and experience for all types of tree removal.
From massive oaks to small shrubs, there’s no job too big or too small. Our crews have over 150 years of combined experience in tree removal in Seattle and the Eastside. Tree removal is no easy task and best left to professionals who utilize proper equipment and safety standards.
When is tree removal necessary?
- If you have a tree that’s diseased, it’s important to have it removed as soon as possible so the disease doesn’t spread.
- If you have a tree that’s dead or dying, it can pose a threat to your home or property.
- If a tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning, removal may be the only option.
- If a tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees, it’s better to lose one so the others will be healthy.
- If a tree is becoming a hazard by growing too close to your home or building and causing structural damage, like cracks in the foundation.
Experienced and skilled in tree removals
Our experienced climbers are skilled in the removal of all sized trees, which can be a difficult and dangerous job.
Situations where there is limited access, trees with extreme decay or those near utility lines can pose extra challenges, which is why tree removal should only be done by professionals.