Seattle Tree preservation
You have beautiful trees surrounding your construction site or renovation project and want to protect and preserve them for the future. That’s what tree preservation is all about-using preventative measures to protect a tree when you know damage may occur.
Our certified arborists will be able to assess the situation and develop the best course of action for you. By taking the right steps at the beginning of your project, it’s possible to prevent or minimize any harm to the trees.
Tree preservation is comprised of several things:
- Root pruning-cut out excess and fibrous roots for a healthier tree.
- Protective fencing-keep away heavy equipment and traffic to prevent damage.
- Pruning deadwood-removing any diseased or dying limbs to keep the tree healthy.
- Installing mulch around the tree-prevents surface root damage and retain moisture.
Certified Arborists offer expert solutions
Eastside has five ISA Certified Arborists and all are qualified to deal with tree issues on commercial and residential property.
- Ron Paquette PN-5728A with TRAQ
- Jordan Blonski PN-8610A with TRAQ
- Jacob Rogers PN-8387A with TRAQ
- Jeff Ingmire PN-7640 with TRAQ
- Jeff Warrick PN-8788A with TRAQ
- Jedd Walters PN-8884A
TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment Qualification) means they have completed extra training for evaluating tree risk.