Tree Removal Covington
Locally owned, Eastside Tree Works provides tree services to Covington area homes and businesses, including 24 hour emergency service to clean up fallen trees and branches after a storm.
With over 150 years of combined experience, our crews can handle all tree-related issues, from hazardous tree removal to trimming to stump grinding and pruning services.
Experienced crews make the difference
Our crews are made up of certified arborists and experienced climbers that can handle the most challenging jobs, such as removing a tree with limited access or one near utility lines. Pruning large trees can prove difficult though our skilled team keep current on the latest techniques and uses the proper tools to get the job done right.
What you need to know about tree removal in Covington
The City of Covington passed the Tree Preservation Ordinance to preserve more existing trees in order to maintain a viable tree canopy for the city as well as to increase property values and privacy for residential areas.
As a home or business owner, you are exempt from obtaining a tree removal permit as long as you meet the following requirements.
- Residential sites 1 acre or less as long as trees are not in critical areas
- Limited removal of trees on existing developed residential property between 1 and 10 acres within 35 ft. of existing building and 15 ft. of accessory building
- Commercial or industrial sites 2 acres or less with trees not in a critical area
- Sites with less than 20 significant trees or less
- Emergency removal of hazard trees