Tree Services Issaquah Washington
Eastside Tree Works offers 24/7 emergency response to homeowners and businesses in the Issaquah Washington area.
We’ll arrive at your location with all the necessary tools and equipment to clear the tree as quickly and safely as possible. Call for your no-obligation free estimate today.
What you need to know about tree removal in Issaquah
Issaquah is known for its forested hillsides so in order to protect the trees; the city has passed amendments to regulate tree removal for homeowners and commercial property. Not all apply to homeowners so here’s what you need to know about removing trees on your Issaquah property.
All tree removals need to have a tree removal form filled out and filed with the City of Issaquah (please note-this is not a tree removal permit). The number of significant trees that can be removed using the cost-free tree removal form depends on the size of your lot.
- Up to 10,000 square feet: 2 significant trees are allowed in 1 year
- 10,001 to 20,000 square feet: 4 significant trees are allowed in 1 year
- Over 20,001 square feet: 6 significant trees are allowed in 1 year
Criteria for granting a tree permit
- Tree is found to be hazardous (requires Tree Risk Report from ISA Certified Arborist).
- Tree is damaging to structures.
- Blocking solar panels.
- When forest thinning will benefit the standing trees.