Issaquah Washington tree removal
Eastside Tree Works offers residential and commercial tree services for the Issaquah Washington area. Our experienced crews will arrive with all the necessary tools and equipment to do the job as quickly and safely as possible.
Issaquah Tree Services
- 24/7 emergency response
- Tree removal
- Crane tree removal
- Fine pruning
- Windsail reductions
- Crown thinning/reduction
- Deadwood removal
- Thinning for light
- Stump grinding
- Brush clearing
- Hazard tree evaluations
- Tree preservation
- Certified arborists
Tree removal in Issaquah
All tree removals need to have a tree removal form filled out and filed with the City of Issaquah (please note-this is different than a tree removal permit). The number of significant trees that can be removed using this cost-free tree removal form depends on the size of your lot.
Tree removal form allotment
- Up to 10,000 sq. ft. 2 significant trees allowed in 1 year.
- 10,001 to 20,000 sq. ft. 4 significant trees allowed in 1 year.
- Over 20,001 sq. ft. 6 significant trees allowed in 1 year.
Tree permits are granted when
- Deemed hazardous-ISA Certified Arborist Tree Risk Report.
- Damaging to structures or blocking solar panels.
- Forest thinning will benefit standing trees.
Questions about removal?
A tree permit is needed if the tree has a DBH of 30 inches or larger, is located within a greenbelt, native growth protection area, common area, right of way or owned by the city or if you are removing more than the allowed amount of trees.
For more information, contact the Issaquah City Arborist at 425-837-3365 or call Development Services at 425-837-3080.