Kirkland Washington Tree Service
With over 150 years of combined experience and certified arborists on staff, locally owned Eastside Tree Works can handle all tree-related issues for Kirkland Wahington homeowners.
Whether a diseased tree needs removing, your maples need pruning or you need a hazard tree evaluation, we’ll deliver quality service at a competitive price.
What you need to know about removing a tree from your Kirkland property
- If you need to have a significant tree removed from a private property with no conditions, you will need to fill out a tree removal notification form, which has no fees associated with it.
- If you need tree removal on a property with conditions or you are removing more than 2 trees, then you will need a tree removal permit, which requires a $200 fee. An arborist report is usually required though you may submit photos for trees with obvious defects or trees causing damage to your property.
Property conditions that trigger a Tree Removal Permit
- Request is for the removal of 1 or both of the last 2 significant trees remaining on the subject property
- Property has a new residence built within the last 5 years
- Property contains a Native Growth Protection Easement (NGPE)
- Property within 100 feet of a critical area (streams, slopes with a grade 15% or greater, wetlands)
- Property containing subdivision restrictions listed on deed or plat map
- Property removing a tree along the shoreline of Lake Washington